Welcome to lv7thinks.com. This website is available subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By entering this website you recognize and accept that any conclusions, decisions, actions, omissions, assumptions, and the like, made or taken by you from the website are your responsibility. Please note that lv7thinks is a site offering opinions about gossip and current events. What you read on the site may not be valid and is opinion based on both reported fact and rumors.
- By visiting lv7thinks.com, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all of the terms and conditions as stated in this agreement. This website is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Use of lv7thinks.com is subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. LV7Thinks reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this screen, please review this agreement from time to time so you will be apprised of any changes. Continued use of lv7thinks.com means you agree to the amendments.
- You may be able to link to third parties’ websites (“Linked Sites”) from Lv7thinks.com. Linked Sites are not reviewed, controlled or examined by Lv7thinks.com in any way and Lv7thinks.com is not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or any third party found on or through Lv7thinks.com, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser or third party (as applicable). You agree that LV7thinks.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or others on the website.
- Your use of this website is at your own risk. Neither LV7Thinks nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall be liable to you or to anyone else for any loss or injury or any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the website and the information available on lv7thinks.com or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information on lv7thinks.com whether based on contract, tort or other theory of the law and whether lv7thinks.com or any of its lawful agents or employees have been advised of the possibility of such claim. You hereby waive any and all claims against Lv7thinks.com and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives and licensors arising out of your use of the website and the information available thereon.
- Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that the maximum aggregate liability of lv7thinks and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives and licensors for any claim, action or demand arising out of or in connection with this user agreement or Lv7thinks.com will be limited to $5.00 in the aggregate.
- You agree that you will at all times indemnify lv7thinks from and against any and all reasonable costs, expenses, losses, liabilities and damages (including, without limitation, court costs and lawyers’ fees) arising out of this agreement.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof and cancels and supersedes any prior understandings and agreements between the parties hereto with respect thereto. There are no representations, warranties, covenants, terms, conditions, undertakings or collateral agreements, express, implied or statutory, between the parties other than as expressly set forth in this agreement.
- You agree that your use of the lv7thinks.com is governed by the laws of the United States without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You agree that any claim brought against lv7thinks.com will be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in the United States and both parties agree to attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States. If you choose to access the website from any location other than United States, you do so on your own initiative and are solely responsible for complying with any applicable local laws in your jurisdiction. If any part of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever under applicable law, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- When you visit lv7thinks.com please rest assured that any personal information requested by lv7thinks.com remains private. Access to your personal information is restricted to those employees and agents of lv7thinks.com who require access for the purpose of responding to your inquiries or requests or providing information that you have indicated is of interest.
- Any data you provide us will be stored securely on our own systems and only for the purposes you have communicated to us.
- Visits to our website are tracked by standard logging programmes, but the information we obtain does not identify visitors.
- Please note that this website contains links to other sites. Lv7thinks.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those websites.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. The third-party advertising technology that we use on this Web site uses information derived from your visits to this site to target advertising within this site. In addition, our advertisers may use other third-party advertising technology to target advertising on this site and other sites. In the course of advertisements being served to you, a unique third-party cookie or cookies may be placed your browser. In addition, we use Web beacons, provided by third-party advertising companies, to help manage and optimize our online advertising. Web beacons enable us to recognize a browser’s cookie when a browser visits this site, to learn which banner ads bring users to our Web site and to deliver more relevant advertising.